The Lutheran Historical Conference from time to time publishes
monographs on the history of Lutheranism in North America. The
following title are currently available:
- Robert C. Wiederaenders, ed.
Historical Guide to Lutheran Church Bodies of North America.
Publication No. 1. Second edition, St. Louis, 1998, x, 209 pp. ($20.00
plus S & H).
- Dorris Flesner. American Lutherans Help Shape the
World Council of Churches. Publication No. 2. St. Louis, 1981, 330
pp. ($10.00 plus S & H).
- Norman J. Threinen. Fifty Years of Lutheran
Convergence: The Canadian Case-Study. Publication No. 3. St.
Louis, 1983, 308 pp. ($10.00 plus S & H).
- Carl F. Vogel. A Chronicle of the Woodville Normal and
Academy. Ed. Paul G. Fuchs. Publication No. 4. St. Louis, 1995.
($10.00 plus S & H).
- Letters of Paul Henkel. Ed Richard H. Baur.
Publication No. 5. Saint Louis, 2003. ($12.00 plus S & H)
Copies of these publication may be ordered from:
Concordia Historical Institute
804 Seminary Place
St. Louis, MO 63105-3014